UFC Bantamweight contender and SocialRise Founder Connor LaRocque headlining event
SocialRise hosted its first-ever charity event on December 27, 2019, and filled the United Steelworkers Hall with over 250 people for “A Night of Mismatches.” The event was planned for a month and a half’s notice and raised over 5000 dollars for The Human League Association. The event featured some of the City of Great Sudbury’s biggest names and influencer’s. In the main event, the CEO of SocialRise grappled former UFC top 5 contender Mitch Gagnon in a 3 round, all-out war.
- Filled a room with over 250 people on a month and a half’s notice
- Leverage media exposure on CTV News, CBC, Sudbury.com, and The Sudbury Star.
- Raised over $5000 for charity
- Promoted several local business owners and their companies.
- Featured The Fortunate Losers as the headliner band.